Saturday, March 12, 2011

The thing we call (LIE)F.....

After some horrendous events which happened with me, I wrote this about two weeks ago, when I believed that things could be alright very soon, but now I wanted to delete everything, just erase any memory that I might have, but still wanted this poem to survive, so posting it here.

(LIE)F

A beautiful morning it was,
Full of colour, full of life,
But still i felt the void...
Lurking in the gloomy darkness of my mind.
Something told me life was a tragedy,
But stubborn I was, happy I was,
I had finally found a reason
A reason to live, a reason to smile.
I dont fuckin' care if its really a tragedy,
Coz its just those careless smiles I care about
Its just those innocent laughs which define life for me.
I dance like a mad person
I smile like a foolish beggar
I dream like a 5-year old
I laugh like a drug-addict
And its all because of that lie
A lie which has defined the child inside me
Its a lie, its not true,
But i trust it madly, and i will forever do.


My request to the Lit-freakos to not evaluate this poem critically. I openly accept I'm not Shakespeare. :P

Anyways, its always nice to vomit emotions in poetry, it so beautifully stores everything we want it to, and the way we want it too. :)


Cheerio!


KB

No comments:

Post a Comment