Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweet childhood memories.... :)

Time : 8:48AM
Just woke up after a very comfortable night. The WAS that I had left for download one night before was finally finished. So I was quite happy when dad woke me up this morning with this news.
Had an awesome breakfast - Horlicks milk, Bread, Jam, Butter, Namkeen, and what not. And as I had my breakfast, Eagles were beautifully playing 'Hotel California' on my laptop.....feel like heaven ! :D
A regular morning sight - Mum getting ready in a rush, again late for office. It surprises me how she manages a billion things all at the same time. For me, its like I don't care about the world when I'm doing something, So I'm not the simultaneously multitasking guy. But she is just awesome. Something about this morning makes me feel very special, as I start recalling the times when I and my brother used to wake up at 7AM to find Mum preparing the breakfast and reading the newspaper while standing in the kitchen. Papa was busy preparing our school dresses, and then after we had taken bath, he got us ready for school. People say that they hated school. Somehow, I was the other type of a guy, and it was a lovely experience getting ready...because imagining about the possible things that could happen with you that day used to make me go crazy.
It was an entirely cool experience getting late and trying NOT to be sent back home. Mum, me and bro used to go to school in Rickshaw back then. Afterward when I got my cycle, I used to reach much before time, and sat in utter calmness of the morning, and see everything around me, static as ever, waiting to be disturbed with activity. Sitting near the computer lab with friends, and making fun of the girls who passed by, was an ultimate stress buster !
In class IV, I used to sit near the Auditorium along with three friends of mine....we used to boast about all the possible things in the world, used to boast the little we knew about things...but it was all so honest and pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment