Monday, March 14, 2011

Finally Home !!!

Well....to state my present state in three words - I'm just too happy !
Life in the past two days seemed like hell. Like everything was designed to destroy the limited happiness that I was managing to extract from the things near me.
I was supposed to reach home one day before...but thanks to some Jaat riots near Moradabad, my train got cancelled, and even after an intensive research into possible trains that would be leaving for Delhi, I failed.

Next day, I lose 515 bucks coz one ticket I had booked thinking about chaotic conditions, couldn't get canceled, while the other ticket in waiting was confirmed. So I ended in a situation, where one day I was getting no tickets, and the next day, I had two confirmed tickets with a total loss of 600 bucks ! How uncool can things be !
Well, I managed to reach home via Shiv Ganga today morning itself. But messages from friends not making me feel alone.
Life is something else at home. You feel so damn secure, so God-damn comfortable. I slept for a LOT of time, had freaking great Aloo paranthas with the awful lots of butter and Mum's love !

Some silly things I wont bore you with, were happening back at the campus with me. So I needed an urgent escape.
Now I am at my home, 800 kms away from that hell-hole...and feeling good... :)
Its my home, and its lots of comfort, but I still have loads of stuff to be completed. And that too, in just ten days. So I need to make a fixed schedule and work on that schedule. Somewhere inside me i know this will be a bit difficult, and if I want the stuff to happen, I need self-motivation...and so I'm trying to figure things out.
Just waiting for life to unravel some more....and I keep facing some odds and hiding from some.

Cheerio

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment