Friday, March 11, 2011

Finally, victory over the DB2 !

Well...its precisely been one hour since I wrote my first blog, mentioning my disgust... :P
But woah...guess what....i finally managed making a table. For those who haven't handled Microsoft Access, its not a very easy task when you handle heavy softwares and want them to do it for you, and for those you have handled it, well, DB2 kinda freaks you out!
The billion buttons and functions freak me out, and i was calculating the probability of hitting the right sequence of buttons to finally manage to make a table, and the value was kinda slim...but then, things eventually go the right way, and although I had to struggle a bit with the sick looking icons, I managed to achieve my target for tonight, and in just and hour, from novice to less novice. :P
I can't help myself when i start thinking about the past days. Like...how much life has changed in the past two months...sometimes it just seems to fly away.
Was silently watching our dance video....Safire dance performance, and remembering those times brought unimaginably mixed emotions, and made me feel like I was totally crazy!
Well, whatever be the thing, I would miss those times....the times of pure fun, something I never imagined could exist. But they are gone, and only photos remain, and make me miss them even more....
So, DB2 stuff is finally complete. Now I have something to support the fatte that I casted earlier.
And yeah, loads of packing to be done...for your kind information, I'm leaving for my home at 8 PM today evening...yehe !!!!
Thanks to the lucky sequence of logical guesses, that i can finally get a couple of hours of sleep before coming up with the stuff in Insti dept!
Wait a sec.....I had to decide about the Image Processing project.....another sleepless night...?
We'll see.... ;-)

Cheerio

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment