Friday, March 11, 2011

DB2 - Bitch Please!

Well, its 2:20 AM IST and I'm finally having the feel to begin serious work on DB2.
Honestly, it might sound a bit stupid, but I'm deriving serious motivation from this guy, Mark Zukerberg. He is a God-damn genius, and a big !@#$% at the same time. I guess success and decency don't usually come hand in hand. And when they do, the world does not let it survive the way it is, and you are again on your way down to God knows what. Gosh, I'm going senti all over again..... :P
Anyways, returning to the topic, Zuk's stuff gave me an awful lot of motivation, and also something said by one of my team-mate - "I should feel proud that I'm working with Karan Bajaj." This stuff seriously pumps me more than any other thing possibly can! :P
Now I'm freakishly searching for blog on which someone might have written some useful stuff that could help me get some sleep tonight. I'm disturbing every programmer who's in my gmail chat list and lives in US, UK or anywhere else in the world, and might be awake at the time of the day, unlike me....so 'decent' of me...! Haha...
Its 2:26 AM, and i suddenly realize that I spent the past 6 minutes writing something which is not going to help in my project, and so I'm gonna stop it until something useful and mention-worthy turns up.
Pray for me brothers!

Cheerio

KB

No comments:

Post a Comment