Sunday, March 10, 2013

The Child Inside Me

Growing up is tough. But then who has a choice?
I still remember how excited I used to be as a kid, watching young men all suited up, returning from their jobs, meanwhile I fantasized about the day when I would have my own job, and could buy my own Video games, chocolates and Watch movies without bugging Mum and Papa.
Guess what. The time has come!

But something is wrong. Yes, I don't want to buy Video games, chocolates or movie tickets. I'm concerned about GPA, about Recommendations, about 10, 15, 20 LPA jobs, about the dreaded Office coffee, the Boss' grim expressions, and blah blah...but that's not what this blog is about.

This blog is about keeping the kid inside you alive. Learning to be crazy, carefree, silly and idiotic at times! Yes, it won't hurt at all! Follow your instinct, maybe help someone in need, fall in love, fall out of love, and do that over and over again till you know the real meaning of being loved - just like you learnt how to ride a cycle after multiple cycles of 'drive-then-fall-then-drive-then-fall'.

I know I loved being a kid. Being pampered by Mum and Papa. And then beaten up too :D
And I know I cannot bring those times back. But at times, I can travel non-existent wormholes and shed those layers and layers of sophistication and maturity. I can keep myself alive :)

It's lovely being a kid. To discover the little Superman, or the Barbie doll inside you. And to keep it alive. Forever.










Photographs - With my little cousin in Bareilly - 2011 :)

- K

5 comments:

  1. hahahhahaahahhaaahahahhaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing.. I guess everyone goes through that. Some compromise and continue with what life throws at them and some choose to follow their own path...

    :) :) Aisa lag raha hai photos software me tedhi medhi kari hon.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Haste raho Dibyandu Sirji :D
    Mama - Yeah true indeed. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! Who could tell that the guy in the pics is a freakin("v" :P) genius... :D One of a kind :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yo Bro :D Thanks for the appreciation :P

    ReplyDelete