Sunday, October 29, 2017

The Day of Isolation

When my father woke me up today morning, sprinkling a few droplets of cold water on my face, I awoke from a trance. Interestingly, this trance was not limited to a dream I was lost in for the most of that night, but also the same hard-coded workflow which infected my mind every morning - to sync myself up in the usual order of getting ready and leaving for office, while thinking of office work as I rode the 26 kilometers, partially consumed by thoughts of home, family, friends, career, life and future.
But today was a different morning.
It was almost like a revelation when I got back from all these thoughts onto the corner of my bed, and as I closed my eyes, I could see myself floating in the dimension of time. The image was intriguing - eyes softly closed, my limbs suspended in nothingness, I could feel a vast infinite ether moving fast and ahead, whilst I kept myself afloat faintly feeling it rub past my every microscopic length of my body.
It synchronized perfectly with every fragile piece I've heard and learned about life being an illusion.
In that moment I could visualize time as a vast exhaustive dimension each and every one of us 'living' being is trapped in. So howsoever you laugh, cry, beg, plead, shout, run, or stay - time would just smile back and keep moving. It was this thought which produced a few instant words -

"When time is slowly moving. And you can almost feel it. You can't grab it. You can't bully it to stop. It silently smiles at you, looks forward and keeps moving."

No comments:

Post a Comment