Sunday, October 29, 2017

...

(February 2016)

This is not for you and I don't want you to read it because none of it makes sense, and never will because this is to capture a moment, or a couple of them, as I see them passing by in front of my eyes - Some as soon to be forgotten memories, others right here, as I tap these buttons without any plausible method to give shape and meaning to a billion thoughts as they swim through a small universe of my conscience wailing shrieking crying at the top of their voice yet unheard, but nonetheless they wouldn't ever stop as they form a reflection of life which never stops as well, and where there are no full stops except one where you don't have a choice and just like a pack of cards it all comes falling down, not too different from where I stand right now, tiny collapses as the days pass by, a day more to look around at a world you didn't understand and have no clue of whether you ever would, because it's alien and your perspectives, understanding and logic hold no significance, where...

No comments:

Post a Comment