Sunday, July 7, 2013

07/07/2013 - Andreana to Klarke

"Klarke

I do believe in miracles, and it is pure destiny that we met. But falling in love with you was not destiny or by chance, it was not coincidence. It was a story, it was a process, something that was created. Something that grew in my heart - the love for you. Oh love! The Andreana that you meet everyday, the smile that you see on her face, her contradictory innocence and mischief is something even she is discovering for the first time.
Because you bring her closer, closer to herself, like removing layers from her, layers from her soul. Laughing with you stops time and gives a joy which stirs the soul. The sound of your laughter tickles her from inside and makes her feel - "Is he for real?"
I fell for you because I love your laughter. It makes me optimistic. The way you gently look at me, with such acceptance! I just want to sleep on your lap, while you look at me - under your gaze, curled up with your arms. You make me feel so safe. I want to be like a child walking behind you holding your shirt, walking into the dark, fearlessly. I would follow everything you say without asking any questions.
I fell for you because you make me feel protected. Not because you are Macho and muscular (Okay maybe a little :P) but because you are responsible, intelligent and GOOD!
I fell for you because you are GOOD. You bring goodness as you glow with the GOOD.
I fell for your principles and your values. Because you 'think' before doing something. You are sensitive and not just random. You are fearless and strong.
The way that you touch me. I would give anything to fell your hands around my waist right now. My heart skips a beat every time! When you clutch my hands tightly, I want to feel you so strong so that my existence diminishes. To feel your presence so strong that it stays, becomes a part of me, by eroding a little of me to keep you. Kissing you, tasting you is like solving a mystery. Maybe I will know you; know your soul better if I am involved. And yes, celebration, as you said!
Sweetheart, I have fallen in love in these days, and would still keep falling deeper and deeper with time.
I don't want to be scared and don't want you to be scared from our relationship - from us, from me! Because that is what we both are really afraid of. And obviously the uncertainty of the future.
But I know nothing can go wrong between us. Nothing negative can evolve out of pure, pure love. Just trust.
So don't be scared. :-)

Andreana"

No comments:

Post a Comment